We know your imagination has no limits, and with the right planning your daydreams can become a reality. Our affordable mortgage options can help get you in the home you’ve been dreaming of.
When you’re ready to get your mortgage here are a few things you should gather ahead of time to bring with you when you meet with a Mortgage Specialist.
For a personal mortgage, you’ll want to have handy your:
- Most recent paystubs for the past 30 days
- W2’s for the last 2 years
- Most recent year tax return
- Official bank statements for the last 2 months (all pages)
If you’re Self-employed/Corp/LLC, you’ll need:
- Personal tax returns for the last 2 years
- Business tax returns for the most recent last two years
If you’re in a contract, you’ll need:
- The signed contract
- Home disclosure statement
- Listing sheet
- Copy of your deposit check
If you’re in a refinance, you’ll need a copy of your:
- Mortgage bill
- Tax bills
- Homeowners Insurance bill
How do we make mortgages easier?
Hear about how easy it is to work with us, straight from some of our Members.