Pick the “Smart Option”
Education is important. It is a founding principal of our credit union. We can help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
Make sure you see what’s available through Federal and State aid first. Then also check local organizations for scholarship opportunities. Once you’ve determined what you still need, we can help with the Smart Option Student Loan® for First Source by Sallie Mae® available to borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates.
Start the Application Process
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates provides even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
You may qualify to finance education costs with a home equity. Make an appointment to learn your options today.
Make an Appointment
“Now that you’ve been accepted the fun begins…how are you going to pay for college?”
— First Source Blog,
Not sure how much you need?
Check out our helpful calculator.
Student Loan Comparison Calculator
By submitting your email, you give First Source permission to send you informative and promotional emails, including information on upcoming events, products, and services. You may change your designation at any time in the future. Thank you for letting us help you Live Smarter.
|30 year Fixed
|20 year Fixed
|15 year Fixed
|FHA 30 year Fixed