We're Here to Help (315) 735-8571

Graduate Program Loan

Graduate Student Loans for First Source by Sallie Mae®

Graduate college students in caps and gowns congratulate each other after graduation ceremony

We understand that graduate studies are specialized, and require different commitments to earn your degree. We are pleased to offer specialized loans to better reflect your specific program of study need.

Graduate School Loan℠

Pay for expenses as you pursue your master’s and doctoral degrees

MBA Loan℠

Pay for your business school expenses as you pursue your Masters of Business Administration degree 

Medical School Loan℠

Pay for your medical degree expenses in allopathic, general, osteopathic, podiatric, radiology, sports, and veterinary medicine

Dental School Loan℠

Pay for your dental degree expenses in general dentistry, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, and prosthodontics

Health Professionals Graduate Loan℠

Pay for your health professions degree expenses in allied health, nursing, pharmacy, and other graduate-level health programs

Law School Loan℠

Pay for your school and associated expenses as you study for your law degree

To learn more about all of your loan options or apply:

Get Started

Let's get started.

Make an appointment to see what's possible and how you qualify.

Make an Appointment

Now that you’ve been accepted the fun begins…how are you going to pay for college?

— First Source Blog
Full Article

Not sure how much you need?

Check out our helpful calculator.

Student Loan Comparison Calculator

These loans are made by Sallie Mae Bank or a lender partner. First Source FCU is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of loan customers. 

This information is for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions only. You must be attending or have attended a participating school located in the U.S. during an eligible prior enrollment period. You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident or a Non-U.S. citizen borrower with a creditworthy cosigner (who must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident) and required U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) documentation. U.S. citizens and permanent residents enrolled in eligible study abroad programs or who are attending or have attended schools located outside the U.S. are also eligible. For the Dental School Loan, Law School Loan, MBA Loan, and Medical School Loan, students must be enrolling in a graduate-level degree program in a field of study that is eligible for the loan and Graduate Certificate/Continuing Education coursework is not eligible. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.

*Federally insured by NCUA. Membership and credit requirements apply. Rates and terms determined by overall credit history and subject to change.