Member Care Center
Person to Person
Technology is a necessity that has provided great convenience. But sometimes we just want to talk to a person. A real, friendly, knowledgeable, local, person.
Our Member Care Center is staffed with First Source representatives that can help you with just about anything you need—From technical questions to opening a new account, applying for a loan, and more.
Our Member Care Center is available during branch operating hours at (315) 735-8571 or 800- 735-8571. After hours, see our automated phone information below, or use memberONLINE or memberMOBILE.
Automated Phone Banking Service
Our 24 hour secure automated phone banking service is always available.
Here you can:
- Obtain balance information
- Review account history
- Transfer funds
- Block or activate a card
- Request a stop payment
- Change your access code
- Make credit card & loan payments
Have your account, or ATM or Debit Card number and audio access code ready. If you don't already have an access code, you will be prompted to create one.
- Dial 735-TALK or 1-800-381-TALK (8255)
- Press 1 - Main Menu/Access your account
- Press 2 - Activate your card
- Press 3 - Report a lost/stolen card
- Press 0 - Member Care Representative
To access your account, you will need to:
- Enter your account, ATM or Debit Card number followed by the pound sign (#)
- Enter your audio access code followed by the pound sign (#)
- Enter SS information
- Press the desired menu option (listed below)
Main Menu Options
- Checking Information & Transactions
- Savings Information & Transactions
- Loan and Mortgage Information & Transactions
- Debit and Credit Card Information and Actions
- Term Share Certificates and IRA's
- Funds, Transfers or Payments
- Additional Options
- Speak with a Member Care Representative