2/1/19: Member Alert:
We’ve been made aware of a recent phone scam where callers are trying to gain access to personal and account information. Please be advised that First Source will not proactively call you asking for your personal and account information.
As always, if you receive a call that seems suspicious, do not give out personal or account information, please hang up and call us back directly to verify.
To alleviate additional concern you can always stop into any branch during business hours.
Protect My Identity
Be Vigilant – Steps to protect your identity
It’s important to be aware and protect yourself wherever you can from potential identity theft. Here are some steps you can take:
- Check your statements and transaction history often to ensure all the purchases are valid.
- When shopping online, make sure you’re on a secure site. The url should start with “https”. The “s” is for “secure”.
- When it’s time to process the online payment (check out), make sure there’s a security icon on the page; most often it appears as an image of a lock.
- Shred confidential information and solicitations. Rather than throw away, make sure that you shred confidential information and solicitations when you are done retaining them.
- Create strong passwords. Make sure that your online passwords vary and are at least 8 characters in length using a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters where logins will allow.
Website Security Measures
First Source FCU's encrypted website has security measures in place to protect against access, misuse or alteration of your information. All sensitive transactions use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted network transmissions. (SSL was created for use in transmitting private information over the Internet and encrypts (converts data into secret code) information exchanged between a web browser and a web server). Transmission of online applications is encrypted using PGP Encryption software. First Source FCU may use feedback from visitors that is received via email from our site to respond to inquiries, comments, or suggestions.
First Source FCU asks that you do not send confidential information to us via regular email. Email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive, or includes personal information such as Member numbers, credit card numbers, personal identification numbers, social security number, or date of birth, you should contact us by phone, regular mail or the secure email platform memberMAIL within memberONLINE.
Our website may contain links to other websites. First Source FCU is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage all users to read the privacy statements of all linked websites.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who a have a specific business purpose in using your data. Our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and Member privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and leading industry practices to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
As a First Source card holder, you are not liable for other’s fraudulent purchases on your First Source credit or debit cards.
|30 year Fixed
|20 year Fixed
|15 year Fixed
|FHA 30 year Fixed